My daily routine day 19 is in two language English & Hindi

                                  


Daily routine in English

So friends, today we come again to tell you after our day, let's start,

    Woke up today at 6:00 am after that drink hot water, after brushing brush, I have tea and paratha breakfast, then after that everyone talks together for some time and my sister cooks food then my mother takes bath and ready  After that, they have to go to worship, then she goes to worship, after that my younger sister takes a bath and after that I take a bath, then we keep sitting in the house, then my mother calls and asks.  It is raining there, then I said no, it is not raining here, then my mother says that it is raining very fast here, we think that we will not be able to reach worship after that  My mother stands there and waits for 1 hour, even after that the rain does not stop and the water remains very full, after that on the road, the mother comes from there as soon as she gets wet and calls on the worship uncle's house and the mother speaks. which  It is that I will not be able to reach the worship, it is raining a lot here, so Auntie says yes it is okay, no one is coming here too because there is a lot of rain here too.  It is raining very soon, after that mother comes again at home and changes clothes and I make tea to mother, then my mother lies down after drinking tea and everyone in the house wants to eat samosa.  Then my father goes ragda and samosa brings khaman then everyone eat ragda samosa and khaman but i don't like khaman very much so i eat ragda samosa which i like very much and i took out two samosas for myself  When I live, my brother comes and tells me if you are eating alone, you have not asked me, then I give my samosa to my brother and I eat only one samosa and after eating, everyone sits again and enjoys a lot.  We only talk then my brother goes to his house because elder father's call comes and he calls to come home then my brother go home and we sit and after that we watch serial and in my neighborhood  There lived a boy named Suraj, he went to the village and hit him with a light and he died immediately, then when we come to know, then mother calls his house and asks.  How did all this happen, Sooraj's aunt says that hey house was being built, so the work stopped in the afternoon, after that Suraj thought that I would go and remove the wire and that wire was open and caught the wire, then that wire for some time  Holding and standing, after that when the wire sucked the blood, then he fell very fast, when he falls, there is a sound very fast, then his family members come upstairs and see that the sun has fallen.  Then everyone picks him up but he does not regain consciousness, then takes him to the hospital, then the doctor answers him, then brings him home and burns him, his aunt tells the whole thing to the mother, then the mother disconnects the phone.  And we also tell this thing to the people, then we keep thinking all this and then my uncle and my brother, father and mother, we also live at my house, then mother says let's make tea, then everyone is yellow.  Sister cooks Bhajiya and tea and gives it to everyone, then everyone eats and watches Didi's wedding cassette, then when the cassette is over, then uncle and brother go to their house, after that we people cook food.  And then my husband's call comes and I can bring him to talk to him because papa lives, after that I come down after talking and my husband calls to my father and dad's well being  ask and talk to mom too, after that taking phone I say make video call to talk to mommy then me and mom and my husband and everybody in my house keep talking together after that my brother-in-law has my  husband calls and we also talk to jiju then he disconnects his phone and we talk to jiju on video call then keep talking then it is 8:30 then jiju says come on ok  Auntie I will talk to you later, I am going to eat food, my mother says yes, it is okay brother, I am also going to eat food, then everyone eats food, after having food, both my sisters work and me and me  Mommy lies down and takes phone calls, then we prepare to sleep, everyone in the house goes to sleep, but I am very scared, so I can't even sleep, I can't sleep the whole night.  I live and listen to songs all night with an air phone in my ear because when someone dies I am very scared so I do not sleep so my mother wakes up in the morning and asks why did you not sleep I told mother me a lot  I'm afraid mommy, why didn't I pick up my quote, so I said mommy, if I would have picked you up, your feet would start hurting, so I didn't wake you up, then I go to sleep at 6:00 in the morning by taking out my air phone from my ear, half an hour after that  I sleep.

       Friends, this was where we were throughout the day, if you are looking good please comment and tell thank you,

............................................................................

                                       


Daily routine in hindi

 

तो दोस्तों आज हम फिर आकर आपको हमारी दिन भर के बाद में बताने के लिए चलिए शुरू करते हैं,  

       आज सुबह 6:00 बजे उठी उसके बाद गरम पानी पी उसके बाद ब्रश की ब्रश करने के बाद चाय और पराठा नाश्ता करती हूं फिर उसके बाद कुछ टाइम तक सब लोग मिलकर बात करते हैं और मेरी बहन खाना बनाती है फिर मेरी मम्मी स्नान करके रेडी हो जाती है उसके बाद उनको पूजा में जाना होता है तब वह पूजा में जाती है उसके बाद मेरी छोटी वाली बहन स्नान करती है और उसके बाद मैं स्नान करती हूं फिर हम लोग घर में बैठे ही रहते हैं तब मेरी मम्मी फोन करती है और पूछती है कि वहां पर बारिश हो रही है तब मैं ने कहा नहीं यहां पर बारिश नहीं हो रही है तब मेरी मम्मी कहती है यहां पर तो बहुत ही तेजी से बारिश हो रही है हमें लगता है कि हम लोग पूजा में भी नहीं पहुंच पाएंगे उसके बाद मेरी मम्मी वहां पर खड़े होकर 1 घंटे तक वेट करती है उसके बाद भी बारिश बंद नहीं होती है और पानी बहुत ही भरा रहे रहता है सड़क पर उसके बाद मम्मी भीगते ही वहां से आती है और पूजा वाले अंकल के घर पर फोन करके मम्मी बोलती है कि मैं पूजा में नहीं पहुंच पाऊंगी यहां बहुत ही बारिश हो रही है तो आंटी कहती है हां ठीक है कोई बात नहीं यहां पर भी कोई नहीं आ रहा है क्योंकि यहां पर भी बहुत ही बारिश हो रही है उसके बाद मम्मी आ जाती है घर पर फिर आकर कपड़े चेंज करती हैं और मैं चाय बना कर देती हूं मम्मी को फिर मेरी मम्मी चाय पी कर लेट जाती है और घर में सब का मन रगड़ा समोसा खाने का करता है तब मेरे पापा जाते हैं रगड़ा और समोसा खमन लेकर आते हैं फिर सब लोग रगड़ा समोसा और खमन खाते हैं पर मुझे खमन बहुत ही ज्यादा नहीं पसंद है इसलिए मैं रगड़ा समोसा खाती हूं जो मुझे बहुत ही अच्छा लगता है और मैं अपने लिए दो समोसा निकाली रहती हूं तो मेरे भैया आते हैं और मुझे कहते हैं अकेले अकेले खा रही हो मुझे नहीं पूछी तब फिर मैं अपने समोसे में से भैया को दे देती हूं और मैं एक ही समोसा खाती हूं खा कर सब लोग फिर बैठ कर मजे लेते हैं और बहुत ही बात करते हैं फिर मेरे भैया अपने घर पर जाते हैं क्योंकि बड़े पापा का फोन आता है और वह बुलाते हैं कि घर पर आओ तब मेरे भैया घर जाते हैं और हम लोग बैठे रहते हैं उसके बाद हम लोग सीरियल देखते हैं और मेरे पड़ोस में एक लड़का सूरज नाम का रहता था वह गांव गया था और उसको लाइट मार दी और वह तुरंत ही मर गया तो हम लोगों को पता चलता है तो मम्मी उनके घर पर फोन करती है और पूछते हैं की कैसे हुआ यह सब तो सूरज की चाची कहती है अरे घर बन रहा था तो दोपहर में काम बंद हो गया उसके बाद सूरज ने सोचा कि जाकर तार निकाल देता हूं और वह तार खुला था और तार पकड़ लिया तो कुछ टाइम तक वह तार पकड़ कर खड़े ही रहे उसके बाद जब तार में तारक खून चूस लिया तब वह बहुत ही तेजी से नीचे गिर गए जब वह गिरते हैं तब बहुत ही तेजी से आवाज आती है नीचे तब उनके घर वाले आते हैं ऊपर तो देखते हैं कि सूरज गिरा पड़ा है तब सब लोग उसको उठाते हैं पर वह होश में नहीं आता है तब उनको हॉस्पिटल लेकर जाते हैं तो डॉक्टर उनको जवाब दे देते हैं तब उनको घर लेकर आते हैं और जला देते हैं उनकी चाची मम्मी से पूरी बात बताती है तब फिर मम्मी फोन काट देती है और यह चीज हम लोगों को भी बताते हैं फिर हम लोग यही सब सोचते रहते हैं और फिर मेरे घर पर मेरे चाचा और मेरे भैया पापा और मम्मी हम लोग भी रहते हैं तो मम्मी कहती हैं चलो चाय बना दो सब लोग पीले तब मेरी बहन भजिया और चाय बनाती है और सबको देती है फिर सब लोग खा कर दीदी के शादी की कैसेट देखते हैं फिर जब कैसेट खत्म हो जाती है तब चाचा और भैया अपने घर चले जाते हैं उसके बाद हम लोग खाना बनाने की तैयारी करते हैं और फिर मेरे पति का फोन आता है और मैं उनसे बात कर ले चली आती हो सकते क्योंकि पापा रहते हैं उसके बाद बात करके मैं नीचे आती हूं और मेरे पति मेरे पापा के पास फोन करते हैं और पापा का हाल-चाल पूछते हैं और मम्मी से भी बात करते हैं उसके बाद फोन लेकर मैं कहती हूं कि वीडियो कॉल करो मम्मी से बात करनी है तब मैं और मम्मी और मेरे पति और मेरे घर में सब लोग मिलकर बात करते रहते हैं उसके बाद मेरे जीजू के पास मेरे पति फोन करते हैं और हम लोग जीजू से भी बात करते हैं फिर वह अपना फोन काट देते हैं और हम लोग वीडियो कॉल पर जीजू से बात करते हैं फिर बात करते रहते हैं तब 8:30 बज जाता है तब जीजू कहते हैं चलो ठीक है मौसी मैं आपसे बाद में बात करता हूं खाना खाने जा रहा हूं सब मम्मी कहती है हां चलो ठीक है भैया मैं भी खाना खाने ही जा रही हूं फिर सब लोग खाना खाते हैं खाना खाने के बाद मेरी दोनों बहन काम करती है और मैं और मेरी मम्मी लेटे रहते हैं और लेकर फोन चलाते हैं फिर हम लोग सोने की तैयारी करते हैं घर में सब लोग सो जाते हैं पर मुझे बहुत ही डर लगता है इसलिए मुझे नींद भी नहीं आती है मैं पूरी रात सोई नहीं रहती हूं और कान में एयर फोन लगाकर पूरी रात गाना सुनती है क्योंकि जब कोई मर जाता है तब मुझे बहुत ही डर लगता है इसलिए मैं सोती नहीं हूं तो मेरी मम्मी सुबह उठ के पूछती है कि तुम सोई क्यों नहीं मैंने कहा मम्मी मुझे बहुत ही डर लगता है मम्मी मेरी बोली क्यों मुझे उठाई नहीं तो मैंने कहा मम्मी मैं आपको उठा देती तो आपका पैर दुखने लगता इसलिए मैंने आपको उठाया नहीं फिर मैं 6:00 बजे सुबह सो जाती हूं अपना एयर फोन कान से निकाल कर उसके बाद आधे घंटे सोती हूं,

    दोस्तों यह थी हमारी दिन भर कहां थे अगर आप अच्छी लग रही है प्लीज कमेंट करके बताइए धन्यवाद, 🙏


Post a Comment

4 Comments